Enter the Multimedia World with the Team at Townsquare Media Berkshire
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Townsquare Media Berkshire is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team! You will be selling local advertising for the Berkshires' best radio stations, including Live 95.9, WUPE,WNAW, WBEC AM and WSBS, along with all of their platforms. In addition, you'll be selling cutting edge digital marketing solutions utilizing programmatic digital advertising and website platforms that include development, SEO and mobilization of sites
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then, we want to talk to you!
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution campaigns. These campaigns may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales campaigns to new and existing clients.
- Build custom high-quality campaign proposal plans. Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Make a high-level of new business calls, while creating new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by the Director of Sales to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying, while conducting a high volume of in-person new business meetings.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- Uncapped commission potential
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much more…
Part-Time Sales Assistant
Primary tasks involve working as a liaison between Sales Managers, station Account Executives and advertising clients. The Sales Assistant provides general support to the radio/digital Sales Department including the preparation of recaps, sales reports, creating sales proposals, correspondence, sales pieces, competitive requests, faxing and/or emailing spot times to clients, pulling aging report and invoices, answering phones, account history, and maintaining contract files.
This is a Monday-Friday, four hours per day position. We can be very flexible with the daily hours. Starting compensation is $15.00 per hour.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Sales Managers and station Account Executives.
- Gathers ratings research and assists with the creation, proofing and assembly of sales marketing materials.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for station client marketing campaigns.
- Receptionist, greet visitors, track and award promotional prizes.
- Participate in Sales meetings.
- Update Sales collateral as directed by Market Manager
- Keep shared drive up to date and organized
- Participate in all company and local sales training
- Strong word-processing skills and knowledge of computer graphics programs are essential.
- Must have a great attitude, love people and enjoy being part of a team
- Must be customer-focused, organized and detail-oriented with the abilities to work well under deadlines and handle last-minute assignments
Send your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org