Here’s Why MA Residents Should Buy These Items @ Dollar Stores
Let's face it: We are ALL yearning to save some money during these trying times and we have a way for you to accomplish this task at hand. The solution is simple; start shopping at dollar stores and you'll see the difference in more ways than one.
Bargain shopping experts have chosen the 5 items you should be buying at dollar-type stores as we have a few in the beautiful Berkshires:
Without further ado, here are the top 5 items:
1) Greeting Cards: Recipients would never know you purchased a token of your good wishes from dollar stores (naturally, it's your little secret). Normally, the cost of one card can exceed $5 or more, but there's an awesome selection available for $1 or less. When I last checked, the deal to get 2 cards for a buck STILL applies, so what are you waiting for? Stock up NOW and enjoy the savings.
2) Notebooks: With school in session, this is a great way to replenish your child's school supply with an assortment of composition books plus they have an assortment of mini note pads that you can tuck into your purse or pocket and it won't put a crimp on your budget.
3) Reading Glasses: Basic pairs are available for low prices. I have purchased them numerous times at dollar-type stores as working with computers has definitely put a strain on my vision. Last year, I had cataract surgery which improved my eyesight, but I STILL have a bit of trouble reading small print and they are put to good use. The only way you need to upgrade to a prescription pair is if there are problems seeing from a distance. Check with your eye doctor to see what best suits your needs, but this is a must for your shopping list.
4) Mugs & Glasses: Disposable brand name containers are available for a lower price as you can also stock up on that coffee mug that gives you the much-needed start to your day. The dollar stores also have deals on food storage bags, but some off-brands could result in improper sealing as the stores address this matter by removing any unsafe plastics from store shelves. There's also a great selection of drinking glasses as you can also stock up on an assortment of designs to enhance your dinner table.
5) Picture Frames: Other places charge an arm and a leg for this particular item. Not at dollar stores. A variety of frames are available in various sizes which will enhance that special photo on your wall. This is an item that you must include on your next shopping trip.
BOTTOM LINE: Bring your shopping list and SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!