Planning On Doing Some Lodging? Do It Safely
The American Hotel & Lodging Association today released the “Safe Stay Guest Checklist” for guests on how to travel safely while also creating a standardized safety experience nationwide.
The checklist is part of the organization's Safe Stay guidelines, an industry-wide, enhanced set of health and safety protocols designed to provide a safe and clean environment for all hotel guests and employees.
The AHLA has a short checklist that will help you follow the proper guidelines if your planning on checking in anywhere this summer.
The Safe Stay Guest Checklist includes:
- Require face coverings in all indoor public spaces and practice social distancing in all common areas.
- Choose contactless options, where available, including online reservations, check-ins, and payments.
- Consider daily room cleaning, only if necessary. Ask the hotel about your options.
- Request contactless room service delivery.
- Refrain from traveling if you have, or recently had, any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
Have fun an stay safe!